Saddle Ridge Farm
Section 2: Collection and Use of Information We only collect personally identifiable information if you choose to register with us (whether for purchasing purposes or to subscribe to a newsletter or e-mail notifications), or if you make a purchase through the merchandise portion of our site. Your registration information is used by us to authenticate you and to keep track of your membership and related membership information. Registration information will not be used for any other commercial purpose, nor will it be shared with any third parties, without your prior consent. Saddle Ridge Farm may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
· To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your requests and support needs more efficiently.
· To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
· To improve our site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
· To process payments: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
· To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature: To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
· To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to the order(s) you have placed with us or our products offered through the website or otherwise. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our site.
Section 3: Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice.
Section 4: Commitment to Security The SaddleRidgeFarm.net website has established safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of your information, but cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed. For example, as a result of unauthorized acts by others that violate applicable law, or if we are required to disclose it pursuant to a court order. We also protect your privacy and security by requiring our web pages to use passwords to help verify your identity before allowing you to change any of your information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and you happen over a SSL secured communication channel, is encrypted and protected with digital signatures, and is stored behind secured networks accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. For example, all credit card information is processed though SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted for your protection. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption, SHA2 for message authentication, and DHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular scanning to detect trojans, viruses, malware, and other malicious threats for a variety of situations including by not limited to web site scanning and end point security.
Section 5: Your Acceptance of These Terms By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.